Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2012 Yamaha Rhino, fuel injected, stock, 320 miles, runs rich,

Customer Question

2012 Yamaha Rhino, fuel injected, stock, 320 miles, runs rich, backfires when engine braking then dies.
Has done this since I bought it new, been back to dealer twice, couldn't find anything, told me to put more miles on it.
Problem is getting worse
Clean and re-oiled air filter
I run non etheniol fuel
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the dealer will not look into the issue to locate the fault it would be best for another repair facility to look into the fault to locate and repair it.Over fueling can be caused by injector faults or fuel metering equipment faults or lack of air into the engine.This will need to be checked into further to pinpoint the cause for repair.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since it appears that I am not going to get an answer please credit back that charge to my VISA
Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize my answer above didn't help here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unless you have someone available that knows this unit specifically I do not see getting an answer that results in a fix
I was under the impression that myjustanswer.com was just that,a place that has professionals with the specific unit knowledge to provide a answer that results in a fix
A credit to my Visa will be fineThanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I saw no one had posted a reply to your question and thought I would try and help here.In allot of cases there are people here that can help with specific info so if you want I can put your question back on the list to see if anyone else has more info on this.Let me know if you want me to do this,or I can send this to customer service for you.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you want to see if someone has specific knowledge on this unit that will fix it go ahead
If not please turn it over to your customer service for a credit
Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
No problem.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I beleive that this question is not going to be answered, by anyone.
Please direct all of the above correspondence to your Customer Service and ask them to process a Credit to my Visa account in the amount that has been charged.
Thanks