Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I'm thinking of buying a 2009 Honda Shadow Areo - only one

Customer Question

I'm thinking of buying a 2009 Honda Shadow Areo - only one problem - the tank is wider than the frame and when I put my foot on the brake pedal I have to twist my foot at the ankle intowards the frame so far that it is very unatural. Is there a way to buy a peg that does NOT extend it forward but out from the frame - (out to the side) of the bike? I have short legs so I don't want a extender that lengthens it further forward.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You may be able to get a tank replacement or peg replacement to help the bike fit you.I would speak with a repair or accessory install facility to see if they offer or can get any upgrades for this here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete