Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Good day, I'm looking fluid level marzocchi

Customer Question

Good day, I'm looking for a fluid level for 50mm marzocchi fork tubes off a Diavel! Thx, Neil!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain.
If you have not contacted a repair center or dealer to see if they can give you this info I would see if they can do this for you.If this is not an option or was already attempted with no success let me know.
Thanks Pete