Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2008 can an spyder is showing a warning light with the symbol

Customer Question

My 2008 can an spyder is showing a warning light with the symbol DSP check engine. What is the problem and what is the solution?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Usually when a fault like this comes up the fault codes need checked to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes that are set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.This may be a number of different sensors or components on your model that have failed needing replaced so having the codes checked is the first step in locating the fault.
Thanks Pete