Wayne S.
Wayne S., Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced and Licensed Motorcycle Mechanic - all sizes and brands welcome.
10027821

Roketa 2014 mini scooter fully auto isn't turning on I charged

Customer Question

Roketa 2014 mini scooter fully auto isn't turning on I charged the battery filled the gas still nothing now when I removed the seat found a white cap I removed it smelled like gas I filled it with has then turned on but how to I know if the fuel line is blocked !
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne S. replied 1 year ago.
Check the fuel valve on the gas tank, it might be vacuum controlled and is not allowing the fuel to flow properly.When vacuum is applied it opens and the fuel should flow freely.Check that out first and let me know.----
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but your responses is 48 hours off almost . The bike was taken to a mechanic and is not repairable
Expert:  Wayne S. replied 1 year ago.
No problem, just trying to help if possible.
WS
---