Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I got a 2010 honda elite nhx 110cc, it starts up runs. Good

Customer Question

I got a 2010 honda elite nhx 110cc, it starts up runs. Good for the most part, but when you throttle it, it shuts the fuel rite off, dies out, i took the fuel line off to figure that out. I did buy a new used fuel pump. Can't test the fuel pressure,but it does shoot out pretty good.(should have 45psi). If you think of any ideas,please let me know. Thanks Gary
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When i replaced the fuel pump, still the same. I didn't think that was the problem. Someone suggests that. I was thinking like the tps sensor(if that has one) or maybe the ecm ? Or idle air control. ,? Let me know...Thanks gary
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
Inspect for any broken or shorting out wiring that may be causing this fault here.In some cases under hard acceleration any damaged wiring can move and short out or lose connection and can cause a stall out issue.If this is or was checked and all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete