Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a 2013 spyder, I rode it last night but when i want

Customer Question

I have a 2013 spyder, I rode it last night but when i want to start it again thus morning the spyder had no power at all. What should I do, can I jump start it?
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another thing, last night a checked the spyder, as I tryed to switch it on, nithing appeared on the screen. The only thing appeared are the lights on the dashboard. Even when I switched it off and removed the key, the lights took about 3 seconds to turn off. I tryed to make sure the fuses were fixed and still no power in general.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially (and if have not been tried), the prescribed preliminary approach would be; inspect the battery & ground lines and/or check/clean the battery cables + terminals as a preliminary consideration. Better yet, have the battery externally charged and then load tested (even if new and just for purposes of eliminating it as a suspect). All other tests requires the use of a multi-meter. Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.