Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2002 Polaris 700 twin actuator where can I find this , awd

Customer Question

2002 Polaris 700 twin actuator where can I find this , awd will not go in to front wheel drive front tire wont in gage does not show on
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You may have to contact a dealer or repair facility to see if they can obtain the actuator you need as usually these are the best places for this here.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete