Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I need to replace the plug on the wiring connector where it

Customer Question

I need to replace the plug on the wiring connector where it plugs into the minifies and starter
relay. just need the plug. my seat frayed one of the wires right a the plug...It A Suzuki M50 2009 special edition
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer, Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, please post back with a clear/closeup picture of the pins of the starter relay. Click HERE.Or consider a used harness (spare/donor) HERE where the exact plug may be removed from.Depending on the version of the starter relay, the plug used by other models may also fit something like the product shown HERE. Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.