Steve
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004
11090168

Steve I have a 95 heritage softtail and the indicators do

Customer Question

Hi Steve I have a 95 heritage softtail and the indicators do not flash can you sugest where I can start to fix this..
thanks Scott
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
your bike has a turn signal module.the white/violet (left) and white/brown (right) wires are inputs from the turn switches.the violet (left) and brown (right) are the outputs to the lamps.white/orange is the accessory power to the module.black is ground. make sure you have 12v on the w/o.make sure the blk is grounded.make sure you get a solid 12v on the inputs while holding the turn button down.check for flashing output 12v...0v....12v....0v on the outputs after pressing the input button. if your horn and brake light are also out......check the ACCY fuse, under your seat. let me know if you need more help.Steve
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you need more help.
if not, please leave a POSITIVE RATING..
thank you,
Steve