Christopher
Christopher, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  20 yrs. experience as motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, UTV and watercraft technician.
5111025

I have a 2008 eton 49cc moped . No spark at plug. I have replace

Customer Question

I have a 2008 eton 49cc moped . No spark at plug. I have replace the plug wire and coil,stater and pick up and CDI. Does the flywheel need to be magnetized?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Christopher replied 1 year ago.
If you take a screwdriver and move it around the inside of the flywheel and its does not stick strongly, the flywheel will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Flywheel has strong mag.
You have eliminated all of the electrical components, that only leaves a wiring issue here. Check all connections and wiring for damage.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have unplugged and checked all connection. The only thing I don't know what is is the two wires that go to the carburetor .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The wires to the carb are for an electric heater, they do not have anything to do with spark
Have you inspected the kill switch?