Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2014 Polaris ranger crew when in turf mode and two

Customer Question

i have a 2014 Polaris ranger crew when in turf mode and two wheel drive it sounds like busted gears and when I put it in 4-wheel drive it takes oof and the left rear wheel then works in the other two mods you can put it in and the engine will just rev up what do I look for from here
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal mechanical fault with the gear box itself.I suspect there is internal linkage or gear damage causing this issue here.I would have this checked over internally to locate and then repair the fault.It may require replacement in some cases.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no kidding i new that much
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete