Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have 2000 Suzuki sv650 with bad crank mains. wish to replace

Customer Question

Have 2000 Suzuki sv650 with bad crank mains. wish to replace it with a newer model engine if possible, with out a lot of mod's. definitely wont a oil cooler. what would you do if it was yours?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You might speak with an accessory install facility or repair shop to see if they know of any options to have this done on your model here.They may have done this before or know where to obtain what you need to do this.
If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete