Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have 2008 Polaris sportsman 800 my speedometer works but

Customer Question

I have 2008 Polaris sportsman 800 my speedometer works but will not show what gear im in can not get it to reset it has a big E on left side on top it looks like an hour glass an a wench an below it has 6.0 can not get rid of it what do think
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This fault here may be due to an electrical wiring issue to the speedometer gauge cluster itself or an internal electrical fault with it needing removed and repaired or replaced.
This will need to be checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete