TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

I have a 2002 1800 Goldwing motorcycle with a screen

Customer Question

I have a 2002 1800 Goldwing motorcycle with a burnt screen on the below gage assembly. how do I remove the cover to replace the schreen
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.
By "below gage assembly" I assume you mean the smaller LCD screen just above the ignition switch. Here is a link to a parts diagram for reference: http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/wps/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=hondamc&a=480&b=33&c=0&d=-INSTRUMENT-PANELTo remove the cover pry off both speaker covers 4,5. Underneath on each side there is a screw #5 and rivet #7 that must be removed. Next pull straight up at the rear of the cover to release the two tabs from the grommets and finally pull evenly both sides of the top portion of the cover to release it from the tabs holding it in the slots in the cover below.
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any further assistance with this. If yes add a reply, if no please rate my answer so that just answer can credit me for assisting you.