Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2004 Polaris Ranger dies without warning but will start

Customer Question

My 2004 Polaris Ranger dies without warning but will start again after it cools down. This is more of a summer problem. It seems like something is breaking down or tripping when it gets hot. Then resets itself.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
After doing some research on this here it seems the most common cause for this issue here is a weak/failing fuel pump itself.If you have not had the pump tested this should be done when the vehicle is acting up.This may require a repair facility to operate the vehicle until it acts up to then test to locate and repair the fault.
Thanks Pete