Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

How to installing shark alarm onto my*****star

Customer Question

How to installing shark alarm onto my*****star 1700
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the SharkMotorcycleAudio/Alarm. Or better yet, attach the alarm's wiring diagram.Still, foremost would be to locate the Yamaha's: • always available +12;• ignition switched +12;• starter relay's trigger;• neutral wire.among others.Do you have access to and familiar with a multimeter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to install it myself the next day, it was a lot easier than it look. But thank you for getting back with me.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.Good luck and thank you too for the opportunity to be able to share the information.This is not an Info Request.