P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

07 Fatboy I pulled up to a light and my fat boy Died now it

Customer Question

07 Fatboy I pulled up to a light and my fat boy Died now it has no lights and no ignition security system on it
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you today.
I would first suggest checking the ignition switch plug located under the dash. It is pretty easy to get to by removing the single 1/2" retaining nut.
There is a plastic connector that contains 3 wires and it has a single retaining tab that can break and let the plug come loose.
If all looks good there you can remove the seat and check the fuses. If one is blown then there has to be some reason for it that will need to be located. You'll need a test meter to go much beyond these checks.
Let me know what you find.
Thanks, P.J.