Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years
30381042

I have a 2002 kawasaki voyager ZG1200 I am replacing the

Customer Question

I have a 2002 kawasaki voyager ZG1200 I am replacing the casing for the oil filter. when I remoe the oil pan I found the rubber breather tube part number ###-##-#### ***** the bottom of the oil pan, I cannot see from the parts diagram what it connects to, if you look at the crank case parts diagram you will see part ###-##-#### ***** it is not clear what it connect to. can you help locate where it connect to and can I do replace now that I have the oil pan removed.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The part I'm replacing is the case oil filter. The problem I'm having is there is a rubberized tube called the breather tube which is part of the crank case assembly. I have looked at diagrams and non of them show exactly where this little tube goes. Can you please attach an image or show me on the diagram where it goes. I did not remove it, it was laying in the bottom of the oil pan when I took it off. I'm replacing part###-##-#### Part number###-##-####is the one that can't see where it attaches in the crankcase.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** created a sheet for you on the installation of this part, click or copy the link below, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Kenny
https://www.hightail.com/download/bXBiS3dvWlRoeVkxWjhUQw