Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

How do you put the front wheel back on the Lifan scooter?

Customer Question

How do you put the front wheel back on the Lifan scooter? Disk break pads won't separate far enough to slide the disk between them.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
you need to remove the brake caliper reservoir cover..then use a large screw driver or some tool of equivalent to pry the caliper apart..then install the wheel,then fill the reservoir with DOT approved fluid,then,install the cap.
thanks
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.