peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

I got a 08 Teryx that won't start. I have rode it all spring.

Customer Question

I got a 08 Teryx that won't start. I have rode it all spring. I got fire & gas, new air filter. I put starting fluid in carb.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took gas off it's getting gas, new plugs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it have a cam censors or crank censors. I'm thinking it's electrical. Can you help?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The engine itself/the cylinders may be flooded out with fuel causing this issue here.If you have fuel and spark to the cylinders but the engine is not starting I suspect this is the cause here.See if you can remove the spark plugs and blow out the fuel disabling the spark and allow the cylinders to air out for a couple hours then see if it starts and runs then and let me know.
Thanks Pete