Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I own 2012 48 sporty. It has a tachometer with a digital speedometer.

Customer Question

I own 2012 48 sporty. It has a tachometer with a digital speedometer. Recently the speedo quit and all of a sudden the bike starts running a little rough and now it won't idle I even put in a new set of plugs,still no change I appreciate your time, Ernie
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not inspected the wiring to the speedometer and on the bike here to see if any wiring is found to be shorted or damaged this needs done.If a wiring fault is found it will need repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen where damaged wiring or shorted wiring can cause all of these issues here and had to repair the wiring to correct the fault.
Thanks Pete