Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

1983 Honda Goldwing GL1100. Pressure Valve Assmbly is leaking.

Customer Question

1983 Honda Goldwing GL1100. Pressure Valve Assmbly is leaking. This part haqs been discontinued. Can't find a used one. Is there a way to bypass the pressure Control Valve Assmbly and go direct? Can you give me instructions on how to do this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  asphaltcycles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you today. Lets get started by seeing what the symptoms are, and see if we can diagnose it together.
Have you looked on ebay? I found a few on there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mechanic noticed some fluid coming out of the brake control valve assembly. It was leaking brake fluid. He took it off the bike and noticed is was leaking. I can't find any on ebay for this year model. Where are you looking. Is it possible to bypass the control valve assembly and route the brake lines directly?