Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

How do I remove the right rear axle on a 2010 kaf540c kawasaki

Customer Question

How do I remove the right rear axle on a 2010 kaf540c kawasaki mule. It slipped out of the differential about 2 inches for some reason. Thanks.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?
I can help you on this, however are you sure about the year and the model ??? If you like give me the 17 digit frame number and I can look up exactly what you have ?
Thanks
Kenny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well the mule is not here it is about 65 miles from here. that is the informqtion that I got off of it. What do you mean by the frame no.? It is gasoline and not sure about model I think early ninety. The axle slipped out of the differential about 2 inches and when it was moved it went back in. Is there something inside that holds it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** telephone N0. is(###) ###-####if you want to call me or send me yours and I will call you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would rather talk to you on the phone. I can explain what I am talking about. Thanks. Dane.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.
I will make an offer on the additional services tomorrow.
Thanks
Kenny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.
I will call tomorrow
Thanks
Kenny