P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

Replace tach lite bulb 2002 road king p-n 107612

Customer Question

replace tach lite bulb 2002 road king p-n 107612
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is an optional tack upgrade that mounts above the headlamp housing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long is this going to take
Expert:  P.J. replied 1 year ago.
The HD tachs, and most aftermarket brands as well, do not have replaceable backlight bulbs. That doesn't appear to be an HD part number. Is it possible you have an aftermarket brand or another number?
Expert:  P.J. replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tachometer Harley Davidsonit says Harley Davidson on the faceit was also in the harley-davidson accessory catalog genuine Harley Davidson parts anyway I was able to get the light bulb out without your help it does come out from the back side after you remove the crome outer cover it is held in place by a rubber boot you were no help to me I want every penny back . I will never use your business again.please re credit my account
Expert:  P.J. replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad you were able to get it fixed. You can get your money back without any issues. You seem like such a pleasant, patient person I hate that I won't have a chance to help you in the future.Take care, I hope your day gets better.