Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have polaris sportsman 90 would not start without starting

Customer Question

I have polaris sportsman 90 would not start without starting fluid compression was low about 80 psi replaced piston and jug as a kit from ace atv parts. starts run fine for a while then stops suddenly restarts fine runs until it stops again suddenly time in between stoppage seems more frequent longer engine is run.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Check and see if the fuel filter is restricted or if any fuel feed line to or from the filter is an issue.If a fault is found with the filter then it will need replaced.If an issue is found with the fuel lines they will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete