P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

i have a 96" 2011 street bob put vance and hinze big radius

i have a 96" 2011 street bob put vance and hinze big radius cerve 2into2 v+h intake vo2 v+h fuelpack what next to get 120to130 relyable hp kits how much
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 10 months ago.

American Motorcycle Mecha :

With a 96" motor the only way to get those kinds of HP numbers and be reliable would be to add a supercharger or turbocharger. The supercharger is the more reliable of the two.

American Motorcycle Mecha :

I hope this helps, please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks for using JA! P.J.

American Motorcycle Mecha :

I'm sorry if that was not the answer you were liking for but it is the correct one. I don't believe my service could be considered bad in any way. If you would like I can refer you to another expert for their opinion. Reliability and that much power are tough with a 96"motor. Again, I apologize and would ask that you reconsider the service. Thanks, P.J.

Expert:  P.J. replied 10 months ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  P.J. replied 10 months ago.
Hi Bruce. I would like the opportunity to provide further assistance in your search for more power. I don't want you to leave with an unsatisfactory answer. Please allow me this opportunity. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX it. P.J.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

In order to get closer to my goal could recomedend some bore kits polish & porting what cam and who see for good and reson able priced company

Expert:  P.J. replied 10 months ago.

I can help you with that. By increasing the size of your engine you can gain plenty of power. The quick and dirty price is around $5,000 to bump up to the 130hp neighborhood. Do you have a budget in mind?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Not really helping me out as far as what parts or kits and what compis most bang for the buck

Expert:  P.J. replied 10 months ago.
I would recommend getting in touch with Revolution Performance and using one of their power packages. They have many available to fit varying budgets. They are quality parts that are dyno proven to work well together and are capable of getting you as much power as you want. I hope this helps.

Thanks again. P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience: 10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.