Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Mechanic & Technician

Honda: goldwing..adj error how can I fix this and adjust my suspension

have a honda goldwing 1800 2008 everytime you try to adjust the suspension since we bought it brand new it says sus adj error how can I fix this and adjust my suspension? thank you in advance for your answer

How are you ?

Disconnect the battery for 10 minutes and check to see if it clears the error. That is the most common fix and problem. Others are relays, fuses and connections to fuse panel. Also you need good battery voltage and make sure the battery is fully charged.

I hope you have found my answer helpful. If I have helped you,please click accept. Clicking accept is the only way I am paid. Thanks & Goodluck RaceTech :)

You may be wondering how to reach me in the future, if you have another question. You can achieve this by requesting me to answer your question or in your new question, put FOR RACETECH.
Even though you click accept now, you can still follow up on your question at no additional charge. Thanks again.

Thanks it worked