Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Mechanic & Technician
41497032

Blink..goldwing..all fuses ar god,may it be the remote controll that

hawe no brake ligth and signalhorn and blink signal on my goldwing 1800 2002 mod.
wear can i find the problem,all fuses ar god,may it be the remote controll that are
the problem?? please help my.

RACE TECH :

How are you ?

RACE TECH :

Is there any aftermarket parts added to the bike ?

RACE TECH :

Your horn and turn siganl circuit are on the same circuit. Will you replace that fuse which is fuse # XXXXX and let me know the results. I have found that 995 of the time, fuses are eyeballed and not tested with a meter. Event he fuse could have corrosion on it.

RACE TECH :

Other possible cause is the horn/turn signal relay is faulty or there is a short circuit in the harness. Replace the relay with another and let me know if it cures the problem or test the relay.

RACE TECH :

If I have hlped you, please click accept. Clicking accept, is the onkly way I am paid and compensated for my time. Thanks & Goodluck :) RaceTech

RACE TECH :

Here is a diagram for a 4 terminal relay check

RACE TECH :

Full Size Image

Customer:

Hawe tryed to replaced the relay with another and thre problem are the same.

Customer:

Tryed to replace the relay with another the problem are the same.

Customer:

Hawe tryed to replase the relay with another relay, and fuses hawe i

Customer:

tested all ok. no after marked parts installed, all clean:-)

Customer:

bike. Blink and horn workes when im using the remote controll can it be the contollbox for the alarm??

RACE TECH :

Hello

RACE TECH :

Now you can click accept

RACE TECH :

IN that case you may want to check the handle bar switch for the horn and turn signal.

Customer:

Hello

Customer:

messured the wiering from handelbar to the konektors and they ar all ok, no faulty in the wiring

Customer:

Blink and horn workes when im using the remote controll can it be the contollbox for the alarm??

It wouldnt sound like it would be the control box for the alarm. Do you have power at the relay ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey, it turns out to be the fuse,still the fuse was not broken:-/. replaced all fuses on the bike. all whell nowUndecided

Great !!! My first comment was to replace the fuse anyway.

Glad I could help

Please fix the feedback left for me. I see you stated I didnt help you. Please correct that.