How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steve Your Own Question
Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Category: Motorcycle
Satisfied Customers: 6852
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004
Type Your Motorcycle Question Here...
Steve is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Limited: better low end tork..intake..super..sugestions

Resolved Question:

want more/ better low end tork on my 2010 ultra limmited. have reinhart true duels screaming eagle intake and hd super tuner. sugestions?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Welcome. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.


the installation of Screamin Eagle 203 or 204 cams, or S&S 510 gear driven cams would add the low end performance you are looking for.


if you added head work you would realize the full benefit of cams along with everything you have done so far.


let me know if you need more help.


Steve and other Motorcycle Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

can you tell me where in my area is best to get engine work done?

Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.


I don't know where your area is???


if you intend to proceed with Screamin Eagle cams, your local HD dealership is ususally a safe bet.

if you wish to proceed with S&S gear drives, a reputable local independent HD shop may be your best bet.

in any case, you should ask riders in your area who have had similar work done for a recommendation about local shops in your area. a happy customer will tell anyone who unhappy customer will tell everyone who will listen!


let me know if you need more help.


Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you tell me in my area (Roanoke/Salem, VA ) to get motor work done?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Check our Iron Sports Custom Cycles,+VA&cid=12764054753925914376


go in and talk to them about you want to do. if you get a good feeling from talking with them, get a quote and schedule the work.

if they make you feel uncomfortable or if there is anything about the place that gives you an uneasy feeling, walk out and let me know and we'll work on next closest.