Richard, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Mechanic & Technician
41497032

Need to replace battery ,how?

Customer Question

Need to replace battery ,how?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.

RACETECH :

The battery is located under the seat. Remove the seat, disconnect the battery cables and remove the battery.

RACETECH :

I hope you found my answer helpful. If so, please click on the green " ACCEPT " for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Even if you are a subscription member, you will need to click " ACCEPT ". Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated! Thank you and good luck! RaceTech

Also, several customers have asked how they may direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to assist you in your matter, just put "FOR RaceTech" in the subject line and I will gladly pick up the question as soon as I am on-line.

Thanks. RaceTech ( Kawasaki Expert )

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
needed to know how to remove the seat,was told where the battery is ???
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Need to know how to remove the seat
Expert:  Richard replied 5 years ago.
The bolts are located on each side of the seat. Open the tool box and you will see the 2 bolts. Simply remove the bolts and pull the seat towards the rear of the bike and then up. Thank you.

Edited by RACETECH on 2/16/2011 at 11:40 PM EST