L.W. JENKS, Motorcycle Mechanic

2002 suzuki: looking for a wiring manual

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 2002 suzuki vinson 500 4x4 4 wheeler. If you have one or know where I can get one online without having to buy a repair manual please send it [email protected] Thank you in advance and help is greatly appreciated.

Sometimes you just have to fork out the money for the manual. Not all information is exactly free. Especially on wiring diagrams, things like vavle specs & that are usually easy to find (and free)

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am going to accept this even though it is not what I wanted to hear. I was hoping that you would have a wiring diagram that you could email me a copy of. I don't need the diagram any more but, if you do have a 2002 Vinson manual, could you email me the ohm readings to check the resistance through the stator coils? I only needed the diagram to find the 3 charging coil wires but later found out that Suzuki changed there wires from 3 yellow wires to 3 black wires coming out of the stator. If you could email me the ohm readings I would appreciate it. Thanks.