peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Second opinion] i have p0488, p0487 mitsubishi outlander

Customer Question

Second opinion] i have p0488 , p0487 mitsubishi outlander 2007 code bsy and i replacement valve egr and airflap but the code dont reset
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent inspected for any shorted or damaged wiring leading to these components here this needs done.If any issues are found with shorted or damaged wiring this will need repaired to resolve this here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete