david carrier
david carrier,
Experience:  lead technician at firestone
96761930

I have A 1992 3000gt. The car won't start. Cranks but no

Customer Question

I have A 1992 3000gt. The car won't start. Cranks but no start. Checked fuses and relays. Missing the starter relay and anti theft relay. Got new relays in and found that the a/t fuse was blown,replaced and still pops. Checked the tcm, a hole was burnt through, checked the wiring it's all fine and connectors. Would the tcm cause the car to not start?
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  david carrier replied 4 days ago.

Hi this is dave from just answer and im here to help with your problem. is there anything else you can tell me about the situation

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Checked the cam sensor, checked the maf sensor, all working order... has gas ??! Other than that no
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can have you call me later in the day when ingey to my shop ***-***-****
Hi what else can you tell me about what's going on so I can better help assist you?
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Are you going to answer the question or should I just request a refund? I've explained everything I know and have done,
Expert:  david carrier replied 1 day ago.

Im here to help i just never heard back from you. im trying find out more info from you so i can give you a good answer but i cant just throw any answer at you its more complicated than that. If you have the time to chat here with me i will work with you and i no we will get this fixed

I can also back away and and allow another expert to take over if youd like. I just want you to be satisfied with the service.