Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

About a year ago approx. a Huge..and I mean Huge

Customer Question

About a year ago approx. a Huge..and I mean Huge whitesh-blue cloud Belched out of my 1998 Mitsh. Montero and then ran like i just lost a cyln,or 2 ,headgasket,main bearing,timing belt??? It only has @165,000 on it and been well maintained before that, kinda puzzled me,it still runs but bad vibration coming from motor it feels like.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 14 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Has it been parked for a year?

Does it still smoke while running?

Have the fluids cross contaminated, oil and coolant?

Is the coolant low?

Chris

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 13 days ago.

Waiting on your reply when your ready.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris