peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Miss my 2010 montero waste gate actuator was broken and I

Customer Question

Miss Wilson my 2010 montero waste gate actuator was broken and I experienced loss power. The service advisor in Naga City Philippines advised me to look for a replacement. What they offer is a complete set of turbo charger as the parts manual of the unit does not show parts replacement from the service centre. I tried to surf the net and I found out that replacement part is available. However I am not sure what I will purchase as it also shows three different models like montero, lake
JA: Are you fixing your Montero yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, I sent it to the mitsubishi service centre.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just wanted to know if the montero, strada and pajero waste gate actuator fits in all for the 4M41 engine
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Its automatic and already 93,457 km
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually the only real way to find out which one for sure will fit and if the one you have located will fit is to contact the facility selling the actuator and tell them what model and engine you have and they can usually tell you over the phone or via email if it will fit.This is usually the only way due to all parts made differently on most vehicles.I would think it would fit with what you have described here already but contacting the place selling it can tell you for sure.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete