Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have a 2001 mit galnt my car has ran with no issues since

Customer Question

i have a 2001 mit galnt my car has ran with no issues since i brought it back in april today i went out and tried to turn over my cart and nothing all the electrical works fine radio windows etc.., but the newest thing is now my anti-theft alarm system goes off ive never heard it or even knew i had one until today the slightest bump or tap sends the alarm off but my car does not to start obviously related what should i do
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: no
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2001 mitsubishi galant
JA: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: jumping it thats it..dont know too much about cars unfortunately
JA: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: i have a 2001 mit galnt my car has ran with no issues since i brought it back in april today i went out and tried to turn over my cart and nothing all the electrical works fine radio windows etc.., but the newest thing is now my anti-theft alarm system goes off ive never heard it or even knew i had one until today
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no not really
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.