sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need code for radio in 2001 mitsubishi galant, serial:

Customer Question

I need code for radio in 2001 mitsubishi galant, serial: 99E23639, model: MR472958, vin: 4A3AA46H51E035494
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: NO
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: Mitsubishi Galant 2001
JA: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I paid for the answer because I saw in another question, that I will post below, that you provide the code, if you can't do it, I want my money back.http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/0221e02f944648c983d685d18a07f1e1
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 25 days ago.

I'm not personally able to provide the code and as I mentioned your question has been open for an extended time and seen by all automotive experts, far longer than the site has deemed acceptable, and none have been willing or able to post the code. I did provide two official/legal ways to obtain the code.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
With do all respect, if you provided in the past the exact same thing I am asking for to somebody else, the negative that you are giving me, it is unacceptable to me. If I paid for an satisfactory answer. I am not satisfied, so I want the money I paid you back. That is my final request.