sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

New key not keyless entry...I need the immobilizer code, No,

Customer Question

New key not keyless entry...I need the immobilizer code
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2011 mitsubishi galant fe
JA: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well my transponder didn't respond this morning. Saw a mechanic and he said it was the fuel pump changed that, ran a test to see if we had power..then suggested it was the transponder on my broken key
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was looking for a 4 digit pon
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.