peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Trying to find the code for the radio, no i have a mr343600

Customer Question

trying to find the code for the radio
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: no i have a mr343600 stickerker thought
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: that was the code bought it from my sister an dhe never fixef it
JA: What year is your Mitsubishi?
Customer: its a 1999 montaro
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: putting in what i thought was the unlick code and it was wrong
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you need more info?
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately usually this code has to be obtained from a dealer and they usually want to see proof of ownership and a photo ID.They may or may not charge for this code here.If this is or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is not an answer one would pay for, that isnt the process and it is the first response when you search the question. It doesnt cost and i would think you would know if the question was answered already or not..

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.Others here may be able to help with this code.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete