Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The mits falls on its face above 2500 rpm and was running

Customer Question

the mits falls on its face above 2500 rpm and was running great before I had changed the MAP with a new one. All has been changed at a dealership and the engine crankshaft sensor which had corrected the low idle under load stumble but didn't correct the high rpm issue? I,ve spent over 3 G's on this electronic nightmare!
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: Use to but not now.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder GT with a 3.0 L. auto trans.
JA: Are you fixing your Eclipse Spyder yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bought it with a blown head gasket and got it repaired for 3500. at a local repair shop but then the issues started showing up electronically afterwards.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Trying to reconnect with you
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 16 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • I am travelling and on vacation this week but will do my best to get to you when online.
  • One possible cause is low fuel pressure, has that been checked?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris