Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years practical experience in all types of repair and trouble shooting on Mitu's
2947720

What is the call the part below the grille assembly of a

Customer Question

what is the call the part below the grille assembly of a 2007 Mitsubishi Galant 4DR Sedan it is the where the bumper below
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

We, (the experts) are only paid by your positive ratings, regardless of how long it takes and you can always follow up, at anytime.

The "splash guards", as we call them are actually called, (by the manufacturer) "Front bumper under covers"

Please see the attached diagram with the parts break down, thanks.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

Did you get that?

Do you need the part numbers or prices?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
not the correct parts i need i have the splash guard that is not what I need. I need to cover that big opening in the middle of the bottom
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
see pic I need the name of that bottom part
Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.

I see, thanks and thanks for the picture. That area of the front bumper is opened for airflow. I can post a picture of the assembly for you, (in case you may think otherwise). Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 3 months ago.