Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Could not getting fire and needs to be programmed fuel pump

Customer Question

Could not getting fire and needs to be programmed fuel pump not coming on excetera excetera
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: I don't know but it was running I just lost the key and when I replaced the ignition it just turn but will not start
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
JA: Are you fixing your Eclipse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am I tried putting a jumper wire from 1-4 on the computer conecter and putting the flasher on and off 6 time's and trying to start it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I took the negative cable off and turned the ignition on and let it set for an hour and it still didn't start
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 22 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • If the theft light is on, then that can cause a no start concern, is that the case?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 19 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris