Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles

On a 2006 eclipse, after leaving the window down letting

Customer Question

hello, on a 2006 eclipse , after leaving the window down letting rain in,the drive seat and window not function , where do start , please tell me cost of your help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

1- first take window switch put and spray electrical contact cleaner & dry out the water if it exist

offcourse unplug it

2- take trim door panel off and get to you window motor regulator and unplug it and clean it and spray electrcial contact cleaner

3- check all fuses inside the cabin and outside

4- get a test light , lets check if any output coming from that switch when press it

Let me know if you need anything else on it , just reply back here & we can continue.

if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you

A 5 Star Positive Rating is Much Apreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat
ASE Certified Tedchnician