peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Bluetooth handsfree locked and i cannot connect my phone,

Customer Question

Bluetooth handsfree locked and i cannot connect my phone
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: First time. 9648km and about time for first 10km service
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: Outlander 2016
JA: Are you fixing your Outlander yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Following stuff i read over the internet to see if i can reset the bluetooth but nothing worked
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since this is a new 2016 model in some cases this info on how to reset this here may have to be obtained from a dealer.Usually they can reset this for you and sometimes at no charge or tell you over the phone in some cases on how this can be reset.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete