Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 eclipse spider leaks when it rains floods drivers side

Customer Question

2002 eclipse spider leaks when it rains floods drivers side rear seat
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Can you have someone soak the vehicle while your inside to check for the leak origin around the side or rear glass? If so then I can tell you how to address it once we find the source.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Moose, Its midnight here in Iowa and I just got off work. Will try the soaking idea tomorrow and get back to you. I still need to find the problem.

Just reply when ready and I will do the best I can to help.