K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

I am installing an aux cable to my 2009 eclipse. which pins

Customer Question

i am installing an aux cable to my 2009 eclipse. which pins do i use
JA: Are you fixing your Eclipse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yeah
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have put the pin in but not working
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is a factory aux. cable I would check with the selling facility of this cable to see if they have any instructions on how this is or should be wired in or installed.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
could you share an instruction of 2009 model with me?

Is this a factory retro fit cable your installing or an after market cable?If after market what is the name/brand/model of this cable?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
asin B008219OQ0
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
search on Amazon with
Mitsubishi 2003-2012 Factory Radio Stereo Auxiliary AUX 3.5mm MP3 Audio input adapter cable

O.k.,unfortunately I do not have the info on this adapter here myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further with this info.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 month ago.

Hello, oyu should have a 22 pin connector on your radio. If so follow the guide below.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. It is kind of close to what I want. You shared a up-to-2007 model instruction. But actually my vehicle is 2009 model and it uses a 10 pin connector which makes me very confused.

i don't have info on the 10 pin unfortunately. I'll open this up to other experts for you.