Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I contacted you in the past, at which time i had a wash

Customer Question

I contacted you in the past, at which time i had a wash board problem. I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Monterio four wheel drive. You solved my problem at that time, thank you. I had a radiator blow, and had an overheat. I have to replace engine sensors, and of course the radiator. Now when I drive some distance, the front wheel seams to won't to engage, until I go to 4 high. Oil level is ok. I don't know what to do.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Is it binding in tight turns making the steering want to jerk back and forth?

Are all 4 tires the same brand, size, age, and tread depth?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris