Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

P1260 p1610 p0105 and p0126 Diagnostic To check engine light

Customer Question

P1260 p1610 p0105 and p0126 Diagnostic To check engine light after car stopped running. Didn't start after turning. Just had got a code to replace throttle sensor but after I got it replaced it still didn't fix... now it's codes say throttle pedal and absolute manifold pressure theft detector or immobilizer function defect how to best start to finish the problem? I have a key broken in the trunk hatch lock but I copied the two halves and kept the top of my original key to activate chip and car key turns all lights on dash on and dings turns it over not firing. New sensorry for throttle... the resistance and gas pedal function feels normal just code says throttle pedal
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-####call me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. unfortunately you will need to have the dealer recode a new key for you to get the immobilizer to allow the engine to start. that needs to be taken care of before we worry about the 2 other codes.

just checking in to see how its going?