Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

Purchased a 2001 Mitsubishi Gallant for 1400.00 on August

Customer Question

Purchased a 2001 Mitsubishi Gallant for 1400.00 on August 29, 2016. I asked him of there was any problems and we discussed 2 which was 1 battery post and a very small gasket leak. He was supposed to fix the battery post but didn't. He took 100.00 off for gasket. I was completely satisfied. This car was gonna be perfect for me and my 3 kids. Well here I am 2 days later and discovered some more problems. For starters the only window that works is the driver. Then I realized while bringing my kids to school the sprayers for the windshield doesn't work either. Here's the best we had an afternoon shower for about 10 minutes, after the shower passed I went to get my purse and the car is completely soaked. He did not inform me on all these problems. I personally think that's a good bit of money for a car with all these issues. I'd like him to be responsible for the repairs of Windows, sprayers and most importantly the horrible leak. What should I do?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

did you buy it from a private person or a dealer or used car lot ?

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

let me know

Expert:  Gary replied 3 months ago.

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer